Skip to content
TVA Valley Investment Initiative (VII)
- Electricity bill credits to qualified power customers who make significant commitments to invest in the Tennessee Valley.
- VII is an economic development incentive jointly offered by TVA and Jackson Energy Authority.
- VII rewards end-use power customers in targeted business sectors who make a long-term commitment to the economic development of the Valley.
- For more information, visit http://www.TVAed.com/vii.
TVA Economic Development Loan Funds
- Loans with below-market interest rates to financially sound companies which are relocating or expanding their operations in the Tennessee Valley.
- Depending on job creation and capital investment, loans are made for up to $2 million to purchase fixed assets.
- Site evaluations
- Architectural and engineering services
- Land development plans
- Architectural renderings and schematics
- Project reviews
- Analysis for environmental and compliance studies
Economic Analysis and Research
- Economic impact analysis
- Company lists
- Market research and industry reports
- Target industry analysis
- Comparative advantage analysis
- Business opportunities reports
- County profiles
- Minority demographic and economic analysis
- General economic research