- Jason Williams, Tullahoma Police Chief
- Chad Partin, Chairman, Coffee County Sheriff
- Jerry Mathis, Tullahoma City Board
- Tim Kilgore, Manchester City Board
- Kerry Farrar, Coffee County Commission
- Bill Sipe, Manchester Police Chief
The Consolidated Communications Commission (CCC) was formed in the early 1970s to oversee the operation of Coffee County's Consolidated Communications Center. Often referred to locally as the Comm-Center, this agency handles all emergency calls for the entire county - including Tullahoma and Manchester - and dispatches emergency resources as required.
The CCC establishes local policy for the center and ensures compliance with State requirements.