- 5 pm
- 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Duck River Utility Commission Offices
- Randal Braker, General Manager
- Robert Ban Patten, Tullahoma Representative
- Duane Thorpe, Tullahoma Representative
- Steve Cope, Tullahoma Representative
- Alderman Representative, Tullahoma Representative
The Duck River Utility Commission (DRUC) consists of two members appointed by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, one Mayor-appointed liaison, three members appointed by another community, and the DRUC General Manager. The maximum length of continuous service on the Duck River Utility Commission is three terms. Each term lasts three years.
The DRUC was established in 1976 to supervise the operation of the regional water authority. The DRUC staff operates state-of-the-art water treatment and pumping facilities on TVA's Normandy Reservoir supplying drinking water to approximately 60,000 area residents including the customers of the Tullahoma Utilities Board. The Commission also operates a certified laboratory.