- 5 pm work session, 5:30 pm regular agenda
- 4th Tuesday of every month
- TUA Building at 901 S. Jackson St.
- Mike Stanton, Chairman
- Steve Cope, Vice Chairman
- JT Northcutt, Director
- Bob Lindeman, Director
- Brian Skelton, TUA President
- Jimmy Blanks, Board of Mayor and Aldermen Representative
Elected by Board of Mayor and Aldermen - TCA 6 1507 and 6 1508
The Tullahoma Utilities Authority consists of five members appointed by the Board of Mayor and Alderman and one Mayor-appointed liaison. The maximum length of continuous service on the Tullahoma Utilities Authority is two terms. A term lasts five years.
The Tullahoma Utilities Authority (TUA) was established to supervise the improvement, financing, operation, and maintenance of the city electric system, city water and sewer system. This authority oversees the electric plant, city water, and sewer system per the provisions of the Municipal Electric Plant Law of 1935. TUA also oversees the operation of LightTube, our fiber-optics-based high-speed internet, television, and phone services. View the Tullahoma Utilities Authority website.